Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Was invited by maryt the teach to this new Ruby Tuesday Meme. Doing the same as she did, I would also like to invite those who would like to join this Ruby Tuesday Meme.
What are the Rules?
It's easy and simple:
- Create a post that has the word or color RUBY or something else RUBY-related or TUESDAY-related in it.
- In your post, create a link to the Ruby Tuesday meme invitation.
- Leave a comment here saying it’s done or at the Ruby Tuesday meme post.
- Post your meme on Tuesday if you like.
Jules J. Berman provides biomedical researchers and hospital professionals with an introduction to a time-saving programming language. In this new how-to manual, Berman expertly guides both experienced and inexperienced programmers through the Ruby programming language. Ruby Programming for Medicine and Biology opens with three chapters of Ruby language instruction followed by discussions of 100 ruby scripts covering the most common computational tasks in the field of biomedicine. With helpful explanations of how scripts work, and how they might be implemented in real-world situations, readers will become familiar with this free, open source, object-oriented programming language that is quickly gaining momentumwithin the bioinformatics community.
Ruby belongs to the category of the costly gemstones. It is a red colored gemstone. Wearer of the unblemished ruby enjoys wealth and property and is blessed with children. He becomes fearless, and is protected from afflictions, sorrow and disasters. He becomes virile and his will power and spirit is strengthened. He occupies a respected position in the society. A blemished and defective Ruby, or one with a black hue brings troubles for the wearer. If the stone is dull, the wearer's brother gets into distress. Double colored ruby causes distress to the native and his father. The stone with a red sign causes quarrels and disputes. The gemstone with four spots or signs creates fear from wounds and weapons. If ruby is dusty coloured it causes stomach disorders and childlessness. If there is a depression on the stone, the wearer suffers from ill health and loses vitality and stamina. If the ruby is inflicted withmany flaws it may even bring death. It is also believed that if the stoneloses its color, the wearer is about to become thevictim of some distress ordisaster. It regains its color when the trouble is averted or over. The Qualities of Ruby are:
1. The Ruby, which sprays out red rays in the sunlight, is considered a superior quality gemstone.
2. Ruby glowing in darkness is considered to be of a superior quality.
3. Any Ruby when rubbed on a stone and the stone shows signs of rubbing and also the Ruby does not lose its weight, it is considered to be of a superior quality.
See How simple it is?
Now I would like to invite the following to the do the Ruby Tuesday Meme. You are not obliged to do it but if you'd like to join the fun, I would appreciate it.