Thursday, February 21, 2008
Since it is the month of February, I would like to share with all those who were born on the month of February. 1 to 18 (Aquarius). Here are 13 Things about Aquarians.
- Aquarius is the most outgoing and receptive of the zodiacal signs
- Aquarius, the Water Bearer pours new life into culture.
- Aquarians are the mystics, the idealists, the reformers, the humanitarians the innovators, and the inventors.
- Aquarians are generous, flexible, free-thinking, and curious about ideas that run counter to tradition.
- Given their humanitarian impulses, they are often strongly dedicated to the cause of human fellowship.
- Their spirituality and profound insight are usually tempered by a degree of rationality.
- This fortuitous coupling produces great creativity, which may find its outlet in the service of an ideology.
- On the other hand, the restless Aquarian temperament may lend itself to many other interests, including science and technology.
- Love is an unselfish and rather detached emotion for this star sign, and is to be explored and enjoyed.
- Love's scope and dimensions are understood, but it is scattered carelessly and the feeling is often confused with friend-ship.
- The sense of fulfillment and oneness is just out of reach.
- Among the faults to which they are liable are wayward egotism, excessive detachment and an inclination to retreat from life and society, and a tendency to be extremely dogmatic in their opinions.
- Simmering anger and resentment, rudeness or, worse, a tense, threatening silence which may suddenly burst out in eruptions of extreme temper, these are all part of the negative side of the Aquarian.
Who amongst you are Aquarians? Hope you enjoy reading your horoscope. Don’t take it too seriously. This is only for fun. On my next T13, I’ll be posting Pisces (February 19 to 29).
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!