Thursday, February 14, 2008
Today is Valentine's Day and lucky enough that Thursday Thirteen fell on this very special day.
Have you decided on what to give your love one? If you have decided to give ROSES to your very special someone here are something to think about. Do you know what the meaning of every different colors of roses mean?
1) Rose of different colors symbolizes different emotions and feelings. One therefore needs to be careful while presenting a rose to a loved one.
2) Red Roses - Love and passion.
3) White Roses - True love, purity of the mind and reverence.
4) Yellow Roses - Friendship, celebration and joy.
5) Pink Roses - Friendship or Sweetheart, admiration.
6) Peach Roses - Desire and excitement or appreciation.
7) Lilac Roses - Love at first sight and enchantment.
8) Coral Roses - Desire.
9) Orange Roses - Enthusiasm and desire.
10) Black Roses - Farewell or "It's Over".
11) Bouquet of Red and Yellow Roses: Happiness and celebrations .
12) Bouquet of Red and White Roses: Bonding and harmony.
13) Bouquet of Yellow and Orange Roses: Passion .
Which of these colors of roses did you give your someone special?
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!