t Cheer Up
Photobucket

Sunday, June 8, 2008



Photobucket
This is my first time to join Unconscious Mutterings. I hope I'm doing it right. If I'm not, could anyone please tell me. Thanks. Here are the words for the week.:
This is fun. Think of anything that comes first into your mind when you see this word.

  1. Rambling :: a child of keeps rambling or complaining of anything.

  2. Magnetic :: Personality

  3. Again! :: Repetitive

  4. Acoustic :: Good absorption of sound especially in a music room.

  5. Mahogany :: Wood.

  6. Promises :: Mostly are made to be broken

  7. Ill fitting ::

  8. Sublime :: adoration or reverence

  9. Poop :: Oops! This is what my 1 yr. old grandson does.

  10. Disoriented :: A little bit confused.


Posted by Cheerio :: 10:34 AM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Glitter Words