t Cheer Up
Photobucket

Thursday, January 3, 2008

What Does PMS Stand For? - TT13 #1


Photobucket


This is my 1st Thursday Thirteen. For my first Thursday Thirteen, I would like to share something I've found while waiting for the clock to tick at 12:00 midnight. I hope I don't bore you with it but for a starter I think this would do. Don't you think so? Just let me know if it bored you death. They are thirteen top things that stands for PMS. Here they are:

1. Pass My Shotgun.
2. Plainly Men Suck.
3. Pissy Mood Syndrome.
4. Pass My Sweat pants.
5. Pimples May Surface.
6. Pardon My Sobbing.
7. Provide Me with Sweets.
8. People Make me Sick.
9. Puffy Mid Section.
10. Perpetual Munching Spree.
11. Permanent Menstrual Syndrome.
12. Pack My Stuff.
13. Psychotic Mood Shift.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Labels: , ,


Posted by Cheerio :: 10:04 AM :: 15 Comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Glitter Words